- Property Owners Association.
- No more than two unrelated residents per property.
- Curbside trash and recycling provided on Wednesdays.
- Please ONLY put out trash and recycling between 5 PM on Tuesday and 7 AM Wednesday. Containers should be put away before 7 AM Thursdays.
- Pets should be on a leash when outside and all waste should be cleaned up immediately (even from your own property). Cats may not be allowed to roam freely.
- Lawn mowing services provided for non-fenced yards
- Flower bed maintenance provided.
- Shrub trimming provided two or three times per year.
- Weeding provided once per month.
- Five turf treatments provided for fertilization and weed control.
- Snow removal services are provided for the driveways and sidewalks after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied if requested and if deemed necessary.
- Maintenance and snow removal for streets is provided by VDOT.
Terry Lind President
Suzanne Criss Secretary
John Reeves Director
Charles Harris Director
Owners are responsible for the following:
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This includes fences and satellite dishes.
- Tree trimming and clean up.
- Mailbox maintenance.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $90 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Spring Oaks Property Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- Trash and recycling.
- All unfenced grass mowing and common area landscaping.
- Private road section, common areas, signs, and detention areas.
- Community lights.
- Sidewalk and driveway snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information.
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization.