- Property Owners Association.
- No more than two unrelated residents per property.
- Curbside trash and recycling provided on Wednesdays.
- Please ONLY put out trash and recycling between 5 PM on Tuesday and 7 AM Wednesday. Containers should be put away before 7 AM Thursdays.
- Pets should be on a leash when outside and all waste should be cleaned up immediately (even from your own property). Cats may not be allowed to roam freely.
- Lawn mowing services provided for non-fenced yards
- Flower bed maintenance provided.
- Shrub trimming provided two or three times per year.
- Weeding provided once per month.
- Five turf treatments provided for fertilization and weed control.
- Snow removal services are provided for the driveways and sidewalks after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied if requested and if deemed necessary.
- Maintenance and snow removal for streets is provided by VDOT.
Roger Myers President
Suzanne Criss Secretary
John Reeves Director
Hal Corson Director
Ted Bechtel Director
Owners are responsible for the following:
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This includes fences and satellite dishes.
- Tree trimming and clean up.
- Mailbox maintenance.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $90 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Spring Oaks Property Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- Trash and recycling.
- All unfenced grass mowing and common area landscaping.
- Private road section, common areas, signs, and detention areas.
- Community lights.
- Sidewalk and driveway snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information.
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization.